Happy Christmas

For discussions about topics related to Period Property in the UK

Moderators: Simon Wright, RobT

LadyArowana

Happy Christmas

Post by LadyArowana » Fri 24th Dec, 2021 5:32 pm

Hoping you all get whatever power tools and other assorted goodies you have asked Santa to bring and that you enjoy a lovely Christmas however you celebrate.

I don’t have a decorated tree to share, but the large elephants are feeling festive.
Happy Christmas everyone!

a twig

Re: Happy Christmas

Post by a twig » Fri 24th Dec, 2021 6:05 pm

Lovely! Merry Christmas to you and to all residents of this parish. No photo from us this year but eagerly awaiting Santa’s deliveries - hoping for Lagavulin and some accessories for my Myford so I can continue to potter away happily next year.

A PP toast - May your walls be dry, your damp problems easily remedied and those missing period features found carefully stacked and labelled in a hidden corner

Feltwell

Post by Feltwell » Fri 24th Dec, 2021 7:50 pm

Merry Christmas one and all! Looks lovely LadyA.

Alas the middle Feltwell offspring has Covid - don't feel too sorry for him though, he's asymptomatic - So I've currently got a 6' tall 15 year old boy manically bouncing round the house with excitement, like a 3 year old after far too much sugar, as it's "only 1 sleep to Christmas!!" :lol: :lol: A mean, moody and cool teenager he is not, at least not when Christmas gets near. Just means no visitors and stay at home for us this year. Somehow the rest of us have managed to not catch it, so far at least.

Have a great day everyone and stay healthy!

Gothichome

Post by Gothichome » Fri 24th Dec, 2021 10:50 pm

And may I add my good wishes for Christmas and a great (or at least covid free)2022

Craig89

Post by Craig89 » Sat 25th Dec, 2021 5:01 am

Merry Christmas everybody and a happy new year. Some "period" elements in our Christmas decorations...

Back luck regarding your son Feltwell, the worst time of year to have to be isolating, but at least he's well and good to hear he still has the Christmas spirit.

Craig

philpjuk100

Post by philpjuk100 » Mon 27th Dec, 2021 7:49 pm

The planned huge family Christmas lunch has been prevented by positive covid tests so just three for lunch, now hoping for negative tests so we can do it on new years day
Attachments
tree.jpg
tree.jpg (84.74 KiB) Viewed 367 times